Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce. Try this easy low carb recipe, Baked Enchilada Chicken. Enjoy all the flavor of chicken enchilada bake without the carbs. I can't wait to share with you this amazing and easy Baked Enchilada Chicken Recipe!
Baste remaining enchilada sauce over chicken thighs and return to the oven. Continue baking until chicken is no longer pink in the View image. Enchilada Baked Chicken Thighs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce
- It’s 30 of chicken fillets.
- You need of Butter.
- You need 1 bag of enchilada spice.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare of Cheese.
The chicken sizzles in the skillet before getting baked and comes out tender and juicy every time. In an ovenproof skillet, brown chicken in oil. Top with enchilada sauce, cheese and cilantro. In the center of each tortilla, spoon a small scoop of chicken mixture and sprinkle with Monterey Jack.
Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce instructions
- Fry the chicken fillets in butter, until there nice and brown.
- Mix the enchilada spice with the tomato soup and water, and cook for 5min..
- Put the chicken fillets in a glass pan, pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake at 300f for one hour.
- Spread a bit cheese over, bake again till cheese is melted..
The enchilada sauce in this recipe is so good I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of! In this Chicken Enchiladas Then top with cheese. Lightly grease a medium baking dish. DIRECTIONS Place chicken fillets in baking dish. A great new chicken enchiladas recipe for you.