Lentejas (Spanish cuisine). This easy Spanish lentil soup recipe (sopa de lentejas) is a hearty affair with the addition of pork loin and chorizo Click Play to See This Sopa de Lentejas: Spanish Lentil Soup Recipe Come Together. Good Spanish lentejas are hearty yet light- they don't make you feel heavy and sleepy after eating Every Spanish household has its own lentejas con chorizo recipe, and the variations are endless (as. Si tienes pan y lentejas, ¿de qué te quejas?
Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Lentil Chorizo Soup Spanish Cuisine Lentejas temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör bulabilirsiniz. Hello my lovely friends today am bringing you one of my best Spanish traditional meal know as lentejas. There are so many ways of making your lentejas. You can cook Lentejas (Spanish cuisine) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentejas (Spanish cuisine)
- Prepare 6 of t.s. Olive oil.
- Prepare 300 g of de lentejas for 4 people.
- It’s 1 of pepper for frying.
- You need 1 of laurel leaf.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare 2 of potatos.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 50 g of rice.
- Prepare 1 sachet of saffron Aeroplano.
- It’s 1/2 of t.s. Salt.
- You need of Eat with BREAD.
Spanish lentil soup with chorizo – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Traditional homemade Sausages with beans soup. lentejas con chorizo. Use Spanish sausage, not Mexican, in this recipe. Spanish chorizo is a firm, fully cooked sausage; Mexican chorizo is uncooked.
Lentejas (Spanish cuisine) instructions
- Put oil in the pot, add lentejas and stir shaking with pot itself. They all need to be covered in oil..
- Add pepper(without inside part) and laurel leaf. And shake it again.
- Add 1/2 pot of water or more (lentejas need to be covered). Keep on medium fire for 1:30 h to 2 hours. Keep adding water so it doesn’t dry and burn..
- After 1 hour cut potatoes and carrot and add to the pot,.
- When potatoes are almost done add rice, saffron and salt..
- Cook for 15-20 more minutes stirring often (lower to minimum fire while stirring, put back to medium once done stirring) and let it sit for 8 more minutes before eating..
You can substitute Portuguese linguica or other types of smoked. Francés. lenteja, lentejas nfnombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en lenteja – Spanish Only forum. Estas lentejas con chorizo están tan buenas que tu madre te pedirá los tuppers a ti. Aquí tienes la receta, bien explicadita para que las hagas hoy mismo ¡ANÍMATE! Free online translation from English into Spanish and back, English-Spanish dictionary with transcription, pronunciation, and examples of usage.