Spanish Rice With Kielbasa.
You can cook Spanish Rice With Kielbasa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice With Kielbasa
- You need 1 cup of white rice.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 large of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of kielbasa ring.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
Spanish Rice With Kielbasa step by step
- Sauté onions and rice in veg oil in a med skillet for 5 min on med heat..
- Add water, tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer on med-low heat for 15 min..
- Cut up kielbasa into small pieces. Add to rice after 15 min. Stir and cover. Cook an additional 5-10 min on low..
- All water will evaporate and rice will be sticky a bit. Kielbasa is pre-cooked, so it only needs to warm. If you want to cook sausage more before adding, you can. Enjoy!.