You can have Western Pie using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Western Pie
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of salsa con queso.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of original bbq sauce to taste.
- You need 1 tube of buttermilk biscuits.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of tortillas (burrito size).
- Prepare 1-2 cups of shredded cheese.
Western Pie instructions
- Preheat oven for the biscuits.
- Line a 9 x 11 cake pan with the biscuits mashed flat to make a crust.
- Cook the meat in a deep frying pan.
- Once cooked stir in the salsas, bbq sauce, and a little bit of the cheese.
- Pour meat mix over the biscuits.
- Tear the tortillas into large pieces and cover the meat mix with the pieces. Cover the whole thing with the remaining cheese..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and garlic powder (or just garlic salt).
- Bake at the recommended temp for the biscuits for 12-15 min or until biscuit edges are golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve.