Perfect Spanish Rice.
You can have Perfect Spanish Rice using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect Spanish Rice
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Anaheim Green Chilli (chopped).
- You need 2 tsp of Finely chopped onion..
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Rice.
- You need 2 tsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
Perfect Spanish Rice instructions
- Heat onion and green chili with oil in saucepan. Green chili is just for taste and can be left larger for easier removal..
- Add rice and stir until golden brown..
- Add garlic and keep stirring until all of the ingredients are golden and well mixed..
- Add broth and tomato sauce into pot (pour over rice to avoid spitting).
- Add cumin and salt and bring to a boil..
- Cover saucepan and lower the heat as low as possible without shutting stove off..
- Let simmer for 10 minutes..
- I find when cooking spanish rice it tends to stick, so halfway through I give it a stir and make sure it's not sticking..
- Cook the final 10 minutes and let cool..
- Cooking time may vary depending on heat. If the rice still seems runny, let it cook a little longer..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Mistakes? Suggestions?.