Spanish sauce for omelets. View top rated Spanish sauce for omelet recipes with ratings and reviews. Colin's Honey Garlic Sauce for Wings, Sauces for mixed grill, TOMATO SAUCE FOR MEATBALLS OR PATTIES, etc. How to add tomato sauce to a Spanish Omelette; get expert tips and advice on making traditional Cuban breakfast recipes in this free cooking video.
I love Spanish Omelets but never knew how to make them. I do have a few suggestion. I never thought of putting a sauce over omelets! You can have Spanish sauce for omelets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish sauce for omelets
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 11/2 cups of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 of olives chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Red pepper.
I added some garlic to the sauce as suggested and I think it could be really played around with – bacon sausage mushrooms etc etc. A Spanish omelet, or tortilla Espanola, is also called a tortilla de patata or potato omelet. Fortunately, it does not require fancy equipment to prepare it. The tortilla is simply delicious served with sofrito, a fried tomato sauce that is made all over Spain.
Spanish sauce for omelets step by step
- Heat butter add chopped onion green pepper tomatoes seasoning olives and mushrooms.
- Cook until moisture has nearly evaporated.
- Before folding the omelet place a spoonful in center.
- Fold and pour rest of sauce over and around omelet..
It's easy to make; you just have to saute tomatoes. While sauce is cooking, beat together eggs and milk. Cook four small omelets, one at time, in the skillet. Found this recipe on the internet. It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette.