You can cook American Brownies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of American Brownies
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 2/3 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of icing sugar.
American Brownies instructions
- Mix sugar, margarine, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift dry products together im a separate bowl. Then gradually add to margarine and sugar mixture, stirring in till combined.
- Spread into well greased 20 x 20 tray.
- Bake in 180°C oven for 20-30mins or until pulling away from sides of pan.
- Remove and allow to cool. When cool add a dusting of icing sugar.