Spanish Rice and Beef.
You can have Spanish Rice and Beef using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice and Beef
- It’s 1 lb of beef.
- It’s 3 cup of rice.
- You need 1 envelope of sason.
- Prepare 1/4 dash of adobo.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sofrito.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
Spanish Rice and Beef step by step
- heat up pop and add oil.
- add 1tablespoon of sofrito.
- add 1 lb of ground beef.
- let the meat and oil meat marinate.
- add the sofrito,pepper and garlic salt.
- once the meat is cooked through add 3cups of water.
- Once the water starts boiling add 2 pinches of salt then you add the rice.
- let the rice boil until the water dissolves then lower the heat to.low for about 45 mins then SERVE.