Agar Agar Pudding.
You can have Agar Agar Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Agar Agar Pudding
- Prepare 20 gms of Agar Agar / China grass.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Badam paste.
- You need 3 – 4 tbsps of sugar.
- It’s of rose milk fewdrops essence.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
Agar Agar Pudding step by step
- Soak some badams in warm water and peel the skin and grind it to smooth paste & keep it aside..
- Boil the milk add the badam paste and mix well and allow it to boil once, add sugar stir further & switch off the flame..
- Boil water add agar agar to it and stir it occasionally until it dissolves and switch off..
- Add few drops of essence of your choice to the milk i added rose milk flavour; also pour in the agar agar mixture that has been dissolved in water to the milk and stir well..
- Now pour the mixture in a flat square dish and allow it to cool, by the time it sets completely, pop it into the freezer to set further, Because it tastes best when served chill..
- After an hour Agar Agar pudding is ready to relish! cut them into diamond shapes and refrigerate them in air tight box, This has to be consumed within 2-3 days. Note: You can also add vanilla essence and add any food color of your liking to make it more colorful to attract kids. As you know it's rich source of fiber & an easy way to make kids eat! :).