Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. Spicy sauteed shrimp are served in soft tacos with chopped mango, red onion, and a drizzle of kicked-up Ranch dressing.
These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious. They are served with my favorite avocado salsa and topped with a creamy sour cream and cilantro sauce. I used my simple all-purpose spicy skillet shrimp recipe to make these tacos. You can have Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 lb of medium frozen or fresh shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of spicy pork sausage.
- You need 1 of yellow squash, chopped.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of Small round corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Chipotle or taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
This recipe never fails me and is the secret key to these tacos. These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos are easy to make, have a little kick and are so fun for summer! They incorporate all my favorite elements of a good Even though they have a few different elements, they come together easily and quickly. First, combine all the spices for the lightly spicy shrimp and.
Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos instructions
- Cook pork sausage in a skillet until brown and crumbly. Drain grease and set aside..
- While sausage is cooking, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a separate skillet. Once hot, add onion and jalepeno and cook until just softening.
- Add chopped squash to onion and jalapeños and cook to preferred tenderness (around 3-5 minutes). Remove vegetables to separate bowl..
- Heat other tablespoon of oil in the skillet used for the sausage and add defrosted shrimp. Cook 2-3 minutes, until pink..
- While shrimp is cooking, add enchilada sauce and seasonings to the other (now empty) skillet and heat until bubbling. Add vegetables, sausage, and shrimp and stir to coat in sauce. Continue to cook until well-mixed..
- Heat tortillas on stove or in microwave for 15-20 seconds. Serve hot filling in tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, or other toppings as desired! Makes about 10 small tacos.
Easy spicy shrimp tacos with fresh avocado and sour cream sauce is the perfect fast dinner recipe and great for feeding a crowd. Heat flour or corn tortillas in a hot pan then top with shredded cabbage, sliced avocado, spicy shrimp and sour cream sauce. When the sausage pieces are nicely browned, add the celery, green pepper, yellow pepper, orange pepper and garlic. Try our take on this Southern classic – Shrimp and Sausage Jamabalaya recipe, made with TABASCO® Original Red Sauce. We have fish tacos, steak tacos, carnitas tacos, spicy shrimp tostadas, chicken tinga tacos, chipotle salmon tacos but NO shrimp tacos!!