Indian style Paneer/cheese.
You can cook Indian style Paneer/cheese using 4 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian style Paneer/cheese
- It’s Half of gallon whole Milk.
- You need 1 of whole lemon.
- It’s 3 tbs of vinegar.
- It’s 4 tbs of Whole Milk yogurt/home made Curd.
Indian style Paneer/cheese instructions
- Take a big pan.
- Pour half gallon whole milk.
- Let it boil.
- When it starts boiling, sim the gas stove and add two tbs of vinegar..
- Now squeeze the lemon.
- It is time to add curd now.
- Milk will start breaking in white cheese /paneer. Off the gas stove n put the pan for cool down..
- After 20 minutes, strain the paneer n water in a mesh strainer..
- Pour tap cold water on paneer.
- Let it be in mesh strainer for one hour..
- After one hour of straining the excess water from paneer take a muslin cloth n spread the paneer on it..
- Now cover it properly and press softly n equally from all the sides..
- Keep it in a steel plate or flat pan n put any heavy thing like stone chopping board. N let it be for three to four hours..
- Now after four hours take the muslin cloth paneer in your hand n press softly to strain excessive water from it..
- Now open it to get a thick big slice of paneer. keep refrigerating for a week or use it in any Indian style paneer recipe like shahi paneer, tadka paneer, chilli cheese or kadai paneer..
- You can cut it in any shape like cubes,square, rectangle or long shape. Enjoy it..