Spanish Styled Steak.
You can cook Spanish Styled Steak using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Styled Steak
- It’s 1 lb of Steak.
- You need 1 slice of Onion.
- You need 1 packages of Sazon.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil or any cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Oregano flakes.
Spanish Styled Steak step by step
- Prepare all ingredients and place in a ziploc bag with the steak. Set in fridge for 4 hours or over night to marinate. **If you're short on time you can skip this step**.
- Dump all ingredients into a heavy pan and cook until boiling(10 min). Once boiling turn heat to low, cover and cook for 40 minutes or so. Once done meat will be very tender and tasty..