Quick dhokla. Hi viewers, I made this for learning food recipes veg and non veg, so food lovers don't forget to subscribe my channel and ask question for any recipe in. nstant bread dhokla recipe, easy bread dhoklas with step by step photo/video. breakfast or snack with step by step photo and video recipe. basically a quick and cheat version to the traditional popular. These quick poha dhoklas also make a good tiffin option since they do not need reheating. Green chutney balances the not-so-spicy poha dhokla.
Khaman dhokla or khaman as its called is a savory steamed Of course, preparing quick khaman dhokla in the microwave is super easy, instant and. Dhokla is one of the specialities of Gujarati cuisine and is enjoyed as a snack. Dhokla Recipe: A popular Gujarati snack, dhokla is one of the most loved snack across the country that is made in various ways. You can have Quick dhokla using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick dhokla
- You need 1 cup of gramflour.
- Prepare Half of cup curd.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 packet of fruit salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 of sliced green chilli.
- You need 1 of small sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
How to make Khaman Dhokla-Fermented gram flour and yogurt batter steamed, cut into cakes and tempered with mustard seeds and topped with fresh coriander and grated coconut. Hi Supermoms, 'Dhokla' is a Gujarati Speciality dish that is made from fermented lentil batter or rice. Instant Khaman Dhokla is a steamed cake prepared with chickpea flour and spices. A mouth-watering and nutritious Gujarati snack that's healthy and vegan!
Quick dhokla instructions
- Mix gramflour+curd+ginger+salt+red chilli powder+turmeric+chaat masala.whisk well by adding small amounts of water.
- Now take a broad pan and put water 1 glass for steam and set a stand inside and make space for dhokla bowl to set.
- No lumps should be there in mixture. add fruit salt in the end now need to whisk just mix well.
- Quickly Grease the bowl in which you want to make dhokla and pour the mixture into it and set it inside pan..
- Cover the utensil and let's stay on very low flame.
- Other hand take a small tadka pan and roast cumin seeds+mustard seeds+green chilli +onion.add pinch of salt,black pepper,red pepper,turmeric and 2 tablespoon ketchup.
- Add 1 cup water and stir well until it thickens.keep it aside.now check by toothpick that dhokla is ready or not.take out from pan and let it cool down for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now cut it into pieces and mix it tadka.it looks complicated recipe but it's so easy and so delicious.
- Enjoy stay safe stay healthy.
Dhoklas are prepared with chickpea flour. The texture of khaman dhoklas is so delicate and With this recipe, you can learn how to make Dhokla at home with a quicker method in an easier way. Rava Dhokla are savory semolina cakes that are lightly spiced with ginger, green chilies and an earthy tempering of mustard seeds and sesame seeds. Another quick dhokla recipe – rava dhokla. Many time I do make quinoa dhokla too.