Spanish omelette. Spanish Omelette (Spanish Tortilla) is perfect served hot or cold, and so easy to make! Mastering a classic Spanish dish just got easier. The wonderful Omar Allibhoy is back with his favourite recipe for Tortilla de Patatas – or Spanish.
Found this recipe on the internet. It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and. You can cook Spanish omelette using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish omelette
- It’s 6 of Egg.
- You need 3 of Potato big sized.
- You need 3 of Onion.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil to fry.
Tortilla (or Spanish Omelette) is a typical Spanish recipe, probably one of the Traditional Spanish Omelette is made with potatoes fried in olive oil, it's really yummy, but it's not very healthy, so we're. Our Spanish omelette is definitely more practical and less time-consuming than the one mentioned Keep your zen: The classic Spanish omelette is made from very few, very simple ingredients, but it. The Spanish omelette is a perfect example; comfort food par excellence, which transforms a couple of humble ingredients into a dish fit for el reino himself. Spanish omelette – known in Spain as tortilla de patatas – is a Spanish classic for good reason.
Spanish omelette instructions
- Firt slice the potatoes and onion slighty thick.
- After that heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes for 4 mins on medium to high flame.
- After that add onion when potatoes volor enhance to change.
- When onion and pototoes turn slightly chnage the colour to light brown remove from pan and take it in a bowl.
- Next add 6 eggs in onion and potatoes fry and salt to taste.
- Then pour some 3 tbspn oil in a pan and make a omlette and cook it in a low flame and cover the lid for 3 to 4 mins.
- When the omlette cook in one side then put a plate on the pan and turn it on the plate then again put the uncooked side of the omelette on the pan.
- And cook it for 2 mins and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot hot for the breakfast.
Spanish tortilla tortilla de patatas tortilla de papas. According to my children, the Spanish Omelette is "The Best Omelette in The World". Made with egg, potato, onion and olive oil, enjoy hot or cold at any time of the day. When my youngest was a toddler.. Spanish Omelette, Spanish Omelette, Spanish Omelette Casserole.