Soy sauce Egg Yolk.
You can cook Soy sauce Egg Yolk using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soy sauce Egg Yolk
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 5 cm of dried kelp.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of water.
Soy sauce Egg Yolk instructions
- Froze eggs in freezer for a day. And remove egg shells..
- Unfroze a little bit and take egg yolks out..
- Mix sauce ingredients..
- Put egg yolks in sauce and keep in freezer for a half day or more..
- Take out egg yolk from sauce before you eat..
- Enjoy ? Putting on Soba noodles, or in Onigiri Rice ball..