Black fungus mushrooms with oyster sauce. In this vegan recipe for Chinese stir-fried black mushrooms, the earthy flavor of the fungi is enhanced by the addition of vegetarian oyster sauce. This makes a terrific vegan main course meal or side dish to accompany any Chinese main course of your choosing. The savory sauce and chewy, meaty.
These Mushrooms with Oyster Sauce are the most amazing topping for a steak or a burger! Christie's Aunt makes them only with oyster sauce, salt and pepper and they're unbelievable just like that. In a saucepan, combine mushroom-soaking liquid and mushrooms with remaining stock. You can have Black fungus mushrooms with oyster sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black fungus mushrooms with oyster sauce
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlics sliced.
- Prepare 1 of chilli (optional) sliced.
- You need 1 handful of black fungus mushroom.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini cubed.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Some water.
- Prepare of Coriander for garnish.
Mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, water, cornstarch, and sesame oil until cornstarch is well dissolved. Make sure you get the kind with oyster extractives (whatever those are). Though I wonder how the other would be? Probably different but also could be quite good.
Black fungus mushrooms with oyster sauce step by step
- Heat up oil in medium fire. Fry up garlic and chilli till fragrant.
- Add bell pepper and zucchini. Stir fry till bell pepper is soft..
- Add fungus and mix well. Add oyster sauce and water. Mix well and let vegetables simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with rice or noodles of your choice. I had it with couscous!.
Black fungus mushrooms have also been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries and have proven to be effective in reducing levels of LDL Adding black fungus mushrooms to your diet may also help in reducing the buildup of plaque in arterial walls, prevent the formation of cancer and work. Oyster Mushroom Spawn Mushroom Fungi Edible Mushrooms Stuffed Mushrooms Mushroom Benefits Agricultural Practices Australian Plants King Oyster Skewers With Spicy Peanut-Ginger Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]. Food on sticks: we're into it. Black fungus is a popular ingredient in Chinese/Cantonese cooking. The word fungus does turn a lot of people off, but it's basically like shiitake mushrooms, except that the texture is thinner but every bite is a snappy crunch.