Mexicon Corn Bouquet.
You can have Mexicon Corn Bouquet using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexicon Corn Bouquet
- You need 1 pc of Corn.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mexicon seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Chilli flex.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 1 of tbsp.cheese powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need stick of Saate.
- You need of Foil paper and cherry for garnishing.
- It’s 1 of big potato.
Mexicon Corn Bouquet instructions
- Boil corn add salt. Remove skin..
- Now make a round pieces.Heat butter in a pan add chilli flex mexicon seasoning pinch salt and pepper powder..
- Now take a cheese powder in a bowl.and coat all corn pieces with cheese powder..
- Wrap saate stick with foil pepper. Fix corn pieces and cherry in a stick. Take Big potato cut down side and make flat. Arrange all corn pieces stick in potato. And serve..
- Delicious Mexicon Corn bouquet is ready to serve..