Cheesy Grits with Canadian Bacon.
You can cook Cheesy Grits with Canadian Bacon using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Grits with Canadian Bacon
- You need 2 cups of grits.
- You need 8 cups of water.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese cheddar.
- It’s 1/3 pound of Canadian bacon see my recipe.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Cheesy Grits with Canadian Bacon step by step
- Dice the Canadian bacon. Boil the water and salt in a pot. Add in the Canadian bacon and after it's boiled 4 minutes stir in the grits. This needs to be stirred often so as to not to clump up. If not you will indeed have raw grit balls, no good..
- After the grits cook 15 minutes stir in the shredded cheese. Nice and smooth creamy silky grits! Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.