Brad's Italian crumbed chicken.
You can cook Brad's Italian crumbed chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's Italian crumbed chicken
- It’s 2 of large chicken breasts around 2 lbs.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 6 oz of salami or sopressata.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 oz of gargonzola crumbles.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Brad's Italian crumbed chicken step by step
- Butterfly the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic pwder.
- Place salami, and mozzarella on breasts. Refold breasts over..
- Beat egg. Brush egg wash over breasts. Coat with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes. If browner crumbs are desired. Broil on low 3-4 minutes. Top with gargonzola and serve..