Easy Veggie Fajitas.
You can cook Easy Veggie Fajitas using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Veggie Fajitas
- You need 4-8 of flour tortillas.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 1 of yellow paprika, sliced.
- You need 1 of red paprika, sliced.
- Prepare 300 g of black or brown beans.
- You need 3 of regular or red onions, rings.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 2 of tablesp olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of teasp powdered cumin.
- It’s 2 of teasp powdered coriander.
- Prepare 2 of teasp powdered smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 of teasp chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of chili flakes.
- You need of juice of 1 lime.
Easy Veggie Fajitas instructions
- Chop ingredients for the filling, and add to a large bowl.
- Chop garlic and add to a second bowl. mix with the other marinade ingredients.
- Add marinade to the bowl of filling, and toss together until filling is coated.
- Get a large wok, turn the heat/flames up to max, add the filling, and cook on very high heat for 5-10 minutes, or until paprika is lightly burnt.
- Heat tortillas and serve them on plates, add filling directly from pan while still sizzling for show.