Cajun Chicken over Pasta. Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, then.
I was SHOCKED when I realized I had never shared it here on. Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper. You can have Cajun Chicken over Pasta using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken over Pasta
- You need 12 ounce of pasta of choice.
- It’s 12 ounce of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch strips.
- It’s of Spice Mixture.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 1 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 1/2 Tbsp of unseasoned bread crumbs.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped sweet green peppers.
- It’s 4 cups of canned or fresh tomatoes, crushed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
This kicked-up pasta dish is a family favorite and my most requested recipe. Cajun Chicken PastaJust a good ol' basic, hearty, filling, satisfying, and oh. When oil is hot, roll chicken in flour mixture, then dip in egg, then roll again in flour mixture. Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Cajun Chicken over Pasta instructions
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the spice mixture; then coat chicken in spice mixture..
- In a medium, non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray or covered with oil, saute chicken on medium heat until cooked through (no longer pink). Set chicken aside..
- In the same skillet, heat oil; saute garlic, onions and peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano and cayenne. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Prepare pasta of choice and top with chicken. Combine with sauce..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Pour in soup, alfredo sauce, butter and wine. Add Cajun seasoning and salt to taste. I originally shared this cajun chicken pasta recipe over on Spend with Pennies! Just in case anyone is preparing their grocery list for this week's dinner menu, I thought I'd stop in Our recent dinner rotation includes my best chili recipe, easy pulled chicken, and now this cajun chicken with penne pasta. This creamy Cajun chicken pasta makes an amazing and easy weeknight dinner… Or, the best ever addition to any potluck, picnic, or tailgating party.