Fish tacos. Well, these are the end-all be-all. People can be intimidated by cooking fish for tacos, but don't be! After marinating, the fish just needs to cook in a glug of olive oil for a few minutes.
Make fish tacos with fresh fish fillets, corn tortillas, salsa, avocado, and coleslaw with this quick and easy fish taco recipe. Easy Fish Tacos are quick & healthy with a homemade spice mix and your favorite toppings! A bad fish taco is worse than a bad chicken taco. You can cook Fish tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish tacos
- You need 1.5 lb of cat fish / tilapia fillets.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Cayanne pepper.
- You need of Guacamole.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese mix.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
And while most people would be turned off after multiple dismal experiences, I persevered, believing there to be better. Fish tacos, that great meal of the Baja Peninsula, and a taste of summer. They are simple to make, no more complicated in fact than a hamburger or a mess of pancakes, and they are considerably more. Choice of rice & beans or salad.
Fish tacos step by step
- Make long thin strips of fish fillets and marinate with cayanne pepper, cumin powder, garlic powder, salt, lemon juice and set aside for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a skillet and pan fry marinated fish fillets until nicely browned on the outside. Set aside.
- Heat up the flour tortilla until warm..
- Place the tortilla in a plate and top with fish fillets, guacamole, salsa, shredded Mexican cheese and cilantro..
Serve Bobby Flay's healthy Fish Tacos recipe, from Boy Meets Grill on Food Network, with a fresh tomato salsa at your next party. Easy, excellent fish tacos with the best fish taco sauce; an irresistible lime crema. Our all-time favorite Fish Tacos recipe! These are loaded with fresh ingredients and perfectly seasoned plump fish. This Baja Fish Taco Recipe is super easy to make, healthy, and full of flavor.