You can have Taco Tuesday using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Tuesday
- You need 1 lb of ground beef, browned and drained.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each chili powder, cumin, dry mustard,garlic and onion powders, salt, pepper, paprika, cornstarch.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shredded cheese, I used Monterrey Jack.
- You need of Crispy taco shells.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of Taco sauce.
Taco Tuesday step by step
- Brown and drain your ground beef. In a measuring cup, combine all your spices and stir. Add to beef and stir. Add water and cook for a few minutes stirring..
- Heat your oven to 350. On an inverted muffin tin, line up your taco shells, 2 per row. Heat til crispy and warm. Remove from oven. Fill each shell with meat, cheese, lettuce, and sour cream, in that order. Take it to the table. The rest is history..