Turkey ? Tacos. Turkey Tacos that are quick, easy, healthy, juicy and packed with flavor – you won't even miss the beef with You can make Turkey Tacos with this ground turkey taco meat or turkey taco salad, lettuce. This CWT video is gone be cooking one of my favs. Today I'm cooking turkey tacos.yum yum yum yum!
This turkey taco recipe is a family favorite in my house and I bet it will be in yours too. Y'all know that I am a Certified. A heart healthy recipe for tacos with seasoned ground turkey breast topped with black beans, avocado and sour cream. You can have Turkey ? Tacos using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey ? Tacos
- Prepare 2 packages (16 ounce) of ground turkey.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of small sweet peppers, chopped.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can (10 ounce) of diced tomatoes with green chili’s.
- You need 1 can (16 ounce) of refried beans.
- It’s of Taco shells.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Salsa.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Lettuce and tomatoes.
Keyword: leftover turkey, tacos, turkey tacos. Make these tacos your own by adding in your favorite toppings like cojita cheese or a big splash of hot sauce. Turkey taco lettuce wraps are my go-to recipe when I want to eat something easy, delicious and light, and of course, healthy and low-carb! I forgo the taco shells and use lettuce leaves instead.
Turkey ? Tacos instructions
- Sauté the ground turkey in a pot that has been heated with olive oil until ground turkey is slightly browned……drain fat if any…….
- Add to browned turkey : onion, sweet peppers, garlic and black pepper, sauté for a few minutes…..
- Now add your taco seasoning, mix all well….
- Next add your can of diced tomatoes and refried beans, mix well……..
- Remove from heat and place desired amount of taco turkey into taco shells……
- Serve and enjoy ?!.
Turkey tacos: Skip the taco packet for your next Taco Tuesday and make these healthy turkey tacos. Tacos were pretty much an every-week staple at my elementary school growing up. Make your weeknight tacos healthy with these Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps! Healthy eating is very doable with recipes like this one! By :From Freezer to Instant Pot Cookbook by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough.