Rasgulla. This rasgulla recipe will give you soft, spongy & juicy rasgulla that are quick to make. Rasgulla is a milk based sweet made by curdling milk, draining the whey and kneading the milk solids to make balls. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
Heat the milk, when it start to boil, simmer the flame, add the lemon juice slowly as you stir. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. You can cook Rasgulla using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rasgulla
- It’s 3 lb of whole milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 glass of water.
- It’s 1 glass of sugar.
- You need 1-2 of Cardamom.
It's been an year, I got first request. Lunch & Dinner Recipe- Rasgulla Kofta Curry Rasgulla is a very famous and one of the most desired Indian sweet. Specially kids love it due to its spongy, soft and chewy texture. Rasgulla is made from "chena" which is obtained by curdling the milk.
Rasgulla step by step
- First boil the milk and add lemon juice or vinegar to curdle it.
- Strain and you have now homemade paneer.it's called chhena.
- Add 1 tablespoon all purpose flour and mash and knead it for 5 to 7 minutes.how much you knead it it will become more good and fluffy.
- Now boil water and add sugar and cardamom.boil for 5 minutes and make thick mixture should not too much thick.
- Now make small balls of dough you knead of paneer and flour.add these balls to boiling syrup and cover it.
- Do it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mouthwatering very easy rasgulla is ready.
Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup! Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla is a succulent sweet snack eaten widely in South East Asia in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Rasgulla is also known as cham cham. Rasgulla recipe is a delicacy of Bengal but originated in Orissa.