Tofu Eggplant and Meatballs in Sweet Soy Sauce.
You can have Tofu Eggplant and Meatballs in Sweet Soy Sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu Eggplant and Meatballs in Sweet Soy Sauce
- It’s 1 of eggplant. Chopped thickly then divide into 2.
- You need 3 of yellow tofus. Cut into 4 each.
- Prepare 9 of Asian style meatballs.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlics.
- Prepare 1/4 of of an onion.
- It’s of Some oil for frying.
- You need of Some water.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Chicken powder.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
Tofu Eggplant and Meatballs in Sweet Soy Sauce instructions
- Cut the garlics and onion then make them into a paste. You can do it by using a blender or chopper or traditional mortar and pestle. Set aside..
- Fry the tofu, meatballs and eggplant until golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil the fry the garlic paste until fragrant..
- Then add in the tofu and meatballs. Mix them up..
- Then add some water. Mix again. Add the eggplants. Mix slowly..
- Add in the seasonings and soy sauce. Mix the well. Taste test..
- Let it simmer a bit. Turn off the heat..