Indian style ginger tea.
You can have Indian style ginger tea using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian style ginger tea
- Prepare of TEA.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of skimmed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of tea leaves dried.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 pinch of freshly shaved ginger.
Indian style ginger tea instructions
- Put a boiler or deep saucepen on stove, with 1/2 cup water, put sugar , dried tea leaves and ginger in it. bring it to boil….
- Add milk after everything comes to boil…..
- once everything boils all together.. and if ur tea looks of smooth brown in color… you git it right… sieve it and serve in a china cup… thats how i prefer … enjoy:-):-).
- NOTE: DO NOT PUT MILK IN WATER GINGER SOLUTION WITHOUT TEA IN IT… OR ELSE MILK SHALL TURN SOUR..
- NOTE: ITS AN AMAZING HERBAL TEA FOR THOSE WITH SORE THROAT..
- TIP: INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF INGREDIENTS AS PER NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVIN IT..