Mike's New Mexico Slopper.
You can have Mike's New Mexico Slopper using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's New Mexico Slopper
- Prepare of Hamburger Patties.
- You need 4 lb of 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 2 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Each: Garlic Powder – Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Each: Black Pepper – Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 slice of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 large of White Onion [sliced].
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh Cilantro [garnish].
- It’s 2 cup of White Onions [fine diced – garnish].
- It’s of Cheeses.
- You need 6 slice of Packaged Cheese Slices [optional].
- It’s 4 cup of Cheddar Cheese Or Mexican 3 Cheese [shreadded].
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare 6 large of Hamburger Buns [choose a thick, sturdy and absorbant bun].
Mike's New Mexico Slopper instructions
- Make Mike's Easy Chile Verde Sauce with pork, [best] or chicken. Or, you can forgo meat in the chile sauce altogether and go vegetarian. Or, go even easier with my 1 minute green chilie sauce! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367872-mikes-easy-chile-verde-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349604-mikes-1-minute-green-chile-enchilada-sauce.
- Slice onions and tomatoes and chill. Finely mince your onions and chop your Cilantro as well..
- Add everything in the Hamburger Patties section and mix well..
- Create six patties and fry in pan until desired doneness. Add a piece of sliced cheese to the tops of your burgers if you'd like extra cheese..
- Assemble hamburgers in a bowl or on a plate with deep sides as pictured. Surround lower bun with shreadded cheese. Place hamburger on bun. I usually add one extra large, whole, peeled and deseeded Hatch Green Chile on the top of the burger as well. Place tomatoes and onions on the burger. Top with hamburger bun..
- Pour your simmering Chile Verde Sauce over your assembled burgers. Garnish liberally with chilled diced onions, fresh Cilantro and shreadded cheese..
- Serve while hamburger and Chile Verde Sauce are piping hot and the vegetables and garnishments are still chilled and crisp!.