Indian spiced sauteed kale. I didn't have coriander or garam masala so I added red onion sauteed in olive oil with the garlic. Not enough flavor The Indian spices are nice but with that much kale I had to add sugar and apple cider vinegar which is the way my father. Chilla – Indian Spiced Chickpea Pancakes with Avocado, Kale and SpinachWhat's for Lunch, Honey. salt, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, kale leaves, chickpea flour and.
The chickpeas would also have been so tasty served with either plain yogurt or a homemade vegan raita. Kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper and red-pepper flakes to taste. Add broth, coriander, cumin, garam masala and salt. You can cook Indian spiced sauteed kale using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian spiced sauteed kale
- It’s 2 bunches of kale, leaves separated from stalk and chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Dried red chilliies.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 table spoon of Shredded coconut.
- It’s 8-10 of roasted cashews, chopped.
When preparing kale for these recipes, remove the tough ribs, chop or tear the. with Sautéed Kale. While the rice cooks, wash and dry the kale. Separate the leaves from the stems; discard the stems, then roughly chop the leaves. Sautee the onion and garlic in a tablespoon of olive oil until translucent.
Indian spiced sauteed kale step by step
- Heat oil in a saute panm when hot, add garlic, red chillies, mustard seeds and cumin seeds, and wait for theustard seeds to splutter.
- Add in the chopped kale and some salt, and saute until the leaves lose water and are fully cooked.
- Towards the end, mix in the coconut powder..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with roasted cashews bits..
Add the Kale and Vegetable Stock and vinegar. Let simmer for a few minutes, add spices, cover and let simmer until tender. Sauteed kale with apples and onion is a quick and easy side dish that adds a nice green color to any dinner plate. Then add the apples and spice. I used baby kale so it was more of a spinach consistency, a honeycrisp apple (because I don't care for red delicious), and added a bit of.