Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP.
You can cook Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP
- It’s 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- You need of Meat balls.
- You need 1 pound of ground sausage.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs (preferably panko).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 TBSP of fresh chopped sage.
- You need of Soup.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- It’s 3 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- You need 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 TBSP of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 TBSP of fresh chopped sage.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese rind.
- It’s 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of orzo.
- It’s 4 oz of baby spinach.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP instructions
- Take all ingredients for the meat balls and mix by hand in a bowl..
- Form into 1 inch balls. Set aside..
- Turn on instant pot on saute hi. When pot reads hot add in the olive oil..
- Brown the meat balls in batches. Don't cook them completely..
- Remove meat balls and set aside..
- Add onions and carrots to the pot stirring occasionally for 3 minutes. Add garlic. Again stirring occasionally for another minute..
- Add in broth. Stirring/scrapping the bottom of the pot to remove any bits stuck to the bottom..
- Stir in Worcester sauce, sage, salt, and the Parmesan rind..
- Add in orzo and meatballs..
- Seal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes. Then allow a 15 minute natural release. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid and stir in spinach till it wilts..
- Ladle into bowl and top with grated Parmesan cheese..