Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew.
You can have Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Beef Stew Meat.
- Prepare as Needed of Salt.
- Prepare as Needed of Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion Diced.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need 6 Cups of Water.
- It’s 14 Ounce of Can Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 3 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Celery Stalks and Leaves.
- It’s 1 Cup of Frozen Corn Kernels.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Diced Potatoes.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Sliced Carrots.
Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew step by step
- Heat up oil in a deep stock pot over medium high heat. Generously season stew meat with salt and pepper. Brown stew meat and chopped onion together, approximately 7-10 minutes. Add Italian seasoning and chopped garlic during the last minute..
- Add water, tomato sauce and beef bouillon cubes. Cover and simmer for 1 hour..
- When ready add chopped celery, carrots, frozen corn kernels, and diced potatoes. Cover and simmer approximately 30-45 minutes until vegetables are fork tender. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Serve with fresh cornbread for a complete meal. Tastes even better the next day. Enjoy!! Note: This can be cooked in a crockpot, Insta Pot, etc. Just adjust your cooking times..