Fail-Proof Spanish Rice. Easiest PERFECT "SPANISH RICE" recipe I ever made. You can make this as spicy as you like. This is Just like the restruants make in Mexican cafe's, only better, Its Homemade.
The manager failed to hold the attention of his team. El gerente falló en mantener la atención de su equipo. Skip the stove and make your rice in an Instant Pot for perfect rice every time. You can have Fail-Proof Spanish Rice using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fail-Proof Spanish Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of White Rice.
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 can of (8oz) Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Canola Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Beef Boulion.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Season Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
Fail-Proof Spanish Rice Recipe by sassycassie. Great recipe for Fail-Proof Spanish Rice. My friend taught me this recipe and it has since become a staple in our dinner routine. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything.
Fail-Proof Spanish Rice step by step
- Pour oil in medium sauce pan, over medium high heat..
- Add rice and allow to toast (stirring continuously) for about 3 minutes until nice and golden brown..
- Combine water, tomato sauce, and all seasonings. Add to rice once it's toasted and reduce to medium heat..
- Allow to boil for about 15 minutes, stirring every couple minutes..
- Once you notice liquid level is about the surface of the rice, remove from heat, cover, and let sit for about 10 minutes..
- Stir up, serve hot, and enjoy!.
- If you would like to substitute the onion and garlic powder for fresh onion and garlic, just chop them up into small pieces and add to rice just before it's done toasting (Step 2)..
This simple recipe uses chicken broth and chunky salsa This is the best Spanish rice recipe on this site! I don't understand why people don't follow the direction to saute the rice! This is not supposed to be a. FAIL PROOF Spanish Rice: Use a rice cooker. Rice cookers come with a measuring cup and the pot has lines as to how much water to add.