Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style.
You can have Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style
- Prepare 1 of Pork tenderloin or pork roast with bone in.
- You need 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 of red and green pepper.
- It’s of Cilantro cut up.
- Prepare 1 cup of sofrito.
- Prepare 2 of Sazon packets with coriander and Annatto.
- You need 4 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s 1 of lime chopped in half.
Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style instructions
- Put crock pot on high and place pork in.
- Get a bowl to mix sofrito peppers vinegar minced garlic cilantro Sazon packets and chopped onion.
- Pour on top of seasoned pork (I season with salt garlic powder adobo and a complete seasoning).
- Add water to mixing bowl and pour covering pork with about inch left uncovered. Squeeze lime juice in and drop one half chopped lime in.
- Cover for 3 hours than I flip.
- Let go for two more removing pork and lime. Once pork removed tear apart gently with fork and knife going same way meat cut (if it's not tearing with little effort than let cook longer). Want it tougher than a shred will tender to a shred after this point.
- Place back in crock pot for another hour to two covered.
- Once pork is tender to cut with fork it's done.