Western hashbrowns. Western Hash Brown Casserole is a tasty way to use leftover ham! This easy breakfast casserole recipe feeds a crowd so there will be plenty to go around! Calories and other nutrition information for Hashbrowns from Western Sizzlin.
These classic diner-style hash browns are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Hash browns or hashed browns or hashbrown are a simple and popular American breakfast dish in which potatoes are pan-fried after being shredded, diced, julienned or riced, in the style of a Swiss Rösti. Learn how to make crispy hashbrowns just like you get at a diner! You can have Western hashbrowns using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Western hashbrowns
- Prepare 4 of diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (any type, i prefer Szechuan cooking oil).
These are super simple and only require a real potato, butter, oil and a technique. Directions Beat the eggs in a large bowl until foamy. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and starting to brown, ab. But I also got the hashbrowns and did them western style.
Western hashbrowns step by step
- After all ingredients are ready. Place a large pan on a burner on high and add the butter.
- Add the oil to the butter after its melted.
- Throw all ingredients in pan and fry them together until crispy..
It should be noted I normally ignore the hashbrowns but I finished the plate! And I would go back for more. For me, hash browns are always made with shredded potatoes. Fortunately, shredded hash browns are actually pretty simple to make at home. Our hash browns are lightly seasoned and golden brown for maximum goodness.