Mexican corn – sweet & spicy. Mexican Sweet Corn Cake is moist, sweet corn cake perfect as a side dish for whatever Mexican meal you're serving! When I was in my twenties, I often frequented Chevy's or El Torito's restaurants. How to Make Mexican Street Corn (Elotes).
This Mexican sweet cake made with fresh corn kernels will delight fans of sweet tamales. This deliciously moist, Mexican sweet corn cake is buttery, flecked with sweet corn nibblets is that even a word? and it crumbles, but it's so in no way dry. You could have it on the side with pretty. You can have Mexican corn – sweet & spicy using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican corn – sweet & spicy
- It’s 2 of corns with cover.
- You need 4 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need of Water to boil.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
The Best Mexican Sweet Corn Recipes on Yummly Jalisco Red Posole, Mexican Sweet Corn Mexican Sweet Corn CakeLa Cocina Mexicana de Pily. condensed milk, eggs, egg yolks, baking. Mexican Sweet Corn works brilliantly as a side-dish with pizza. Healthy time pass snack with extra flavors of cheese and butter.
Mexican corn – sweet & spicy step by step
- First take broad microwaveable dish and soak the corns.
- Set the microwave for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Take out the corns and spread first layer of mayonnaise.
- Mix chill with parmesan cheese.
- Spread over the corns as final layer.
- Enjoy yummy mexican corns at home.
These sweet corn tamales recipe have many variations in their creation. Some people use lard with Filed Under: Mexican Desserts, Tamales. Gallery image with caption: Sweet Corn. Mexican Sweet Corn Cake Lightly adapted from allrecipes.com. Top these sweet mexican corn cakes with salsa, avocado and poached eggs for a great dinner.