Spanish Omellette. #localfoodcontest_NairobiEast. Spanish Omelette (Spanish Tortilla) is perfect served hot or cold, and so easy to make! Mastering a classic Spanish dish just got easier. The wonderful Omar Allibhoy is back with his favourite recipe for Tortilla de Patatas – or Spanish.
Found this recipe on the internet. It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and. You can cook Spanish Omellette. #localfoodcontest_NairobiEast using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish Omellette. #localfoodcontest_NairobiEast
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 pc of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 pc of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 pc of tomato (deseeded).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cooking oil.
Tortilla (or Spanish Omelette) is a typical Spanish recipe, probably one of the Traditional Spanish Omelette is made with potatoes fried in olive oil, it's really yummy, but it's not very healthy, so we're. The Spanish omelette is a perfect example; comfort food par excellence, which transforms a couple of humble ingredients into a dish fit for el reino himself. Our Spanish omelette is definitely more practical and less time-consuming than the one mentioned Keep your zen: The classic Spanish omelette is made from very few, very simple ingredients, but it. Spanish omelette – known in Spain as tortilla de patatas – is a Spanish classic for good reason.
Spanish Omellette. #localfoodcontest_NairobiEast step by step
- Clean well yoyr vegetables..
- Dice all your vegetables into cubes..
- Put them in a mixing bowl..
- Add salt n mix..
- Beat your eggs one by one in a separate bowl..
- Add them to your vegetables n mix well..
- In a frying pan, heat oil on a low heat then add in your mixture..
- Spread it well in your pan. Fry it well on one side then turn it to the other side. It should not brown like chapati..
- Serve hot n enjoy..
Spanish tortilla tortilla de patatas tortilla de papas. According to my children, the Spanish Omelette is "The Best Omelette in The World". Made with egg, potato, onion and olive oil, enjoy hot or cold at any time of the day. When my youngest was a toddler.. Spanish Omelette, Spanish Omelette, Spanish Omelette Casserole.