Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly). They were the first thing I ate that didn't feel like "vegan food" (although These are my personal all-time favorite vegetarian tacos; sweet potatoes, black beans, and avocado are already a great flavor combination, and it's even better wrapped in a warm soft taco. Truly amazing vegetarian tacos featuring easy-to-make refried beans, quick-pickled onions, and creamy avocado sauce! Even meat lovers go crazy for These tacos have those qualities in spades.
If you want proof of how creative vegetarian cooking can be, take a look at some vegetarian taco recipes. Without the constraints of chicken, beef, pork or fish, the possibilities are endless. These Spicy Potato Soft Tacos are a healthier take on a Taco Bell favorite. You can have Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly)
- You need 3 of Medium sized Potato's Cubed.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 8-10 of Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (see my recipe).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cilantro chopped.
- You need 2 Tbs of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of chopped red onion.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of chopped tomato.
- You need of Cheese (optional).
Warm tortillas wrap around crispy, oven roasted potatoes that are topped with a chipotle southwest sauce, shredded iceberg A deliciously spicy vegetarian taco! Yes it's true, I don't cook every night. Ahh Taco Bell, that guilty pleasure of omnivores and vegetarians alike. As we all know, they have multiple vegetarian options and even a few for vegans who find themselves stuck on an interstate or in a food desert with few or no other options.
Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Chop potato's into small cubes. Put potato's in large mixing bowl. Take olive oil and pour some into the bowl evenly coating Potatos. Season with cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix potato's until Potatos are evenly coated in oil and seasonings..
- Oil a baking dish and pour potato's into dish. Let cool in oven for 30-45min or until potato's are throughly cooked through..
- As Potatos are cooking dice tomato's, onion, and chop cilantro. Mix small mixing bowl and add lime juice. For jalapeno and cilantro sauce go to my profile to see my recipe!.
- Heat corn tortillas and serve with potato's, cheese if desired, and sauce. Enjoy!.
This is a vegan version of the classic Crispy Potato Soft. These delicious and crispy Potato Tacos are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are vegetarian and easy to make at home. Inspired by the potato tacos at Loncheria Otro Rollo in Bakersfield, these Tacolicious versions are stuffed with fluffy mashed potatoes and pan-fried until crisp. The accompanying smoky ranchero sauce also would be great as an accompaniment for meat or fish.