Fail-Proof Spanish Rice. Easiest PERFECT "SPANISH RICE" recipe I ever made. You can make this as spicy as you like. This is Just like the restruants make in Mexican cafe's, only better, Its Homemade.
After weeks of experimenting, I got it right. Here is your fail-proof guide for Instant Pot Rice. White rice, brown rice, wild rice, and many more. You can cook Fail-Proof Spanish Rice using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fail-Proof Spanish Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of White Rice.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 can of (8oz) Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Canola Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Beef Boulion.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Season Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
The manager failed to hold the attention of his team. El gerente falló en mantener la atención de su equipo. Skip the stove and make your rice in an Instant Pot for perfect rice every time. Instant Pot Rice Is A Fail Proof Method.
Fail-Proof Spanish Rice instructions
- Pour oil in medium sauce pan, over medium high heat..
- Add rice and allow to toast (stirring continuously) for about 3 minutes until nice and golden brown..
- Combine water, tomato sauce, and all seasonings. Add to rice once it's toasted and reduce to medium heat..
- Allow to boil for about 15 minutes, stirring every couple minutes..
- Once you notice liquid level is about the surface of the rice, remove from heat, cover, and let sit for about 10 minutes..
- Stir up, serve hot, and enjoy!.
- If you would like to substitute the onion and garlic powder for fresh onion and garlic, just chop them up into small pieces and add to rice just before it's done toasting (Step 2)..
Fail-Proof Spanish Rice Recipe by sassycassie. Great recipe for Fail-Proof Spanish Rice. My friend taught me this recipe and it has since become a staple in our dinner routine. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything. This simple recipe uses chicken broth and chunky salsa This is the best Spanish rice recipe on this site!