Shahi kofta Biryani ?. Make the best Kofta Biryani with this quick and simple Kofta Biryani Recipe. Prepare Biryani: In pot,add ghee and let it melt,add black pepper corns,cloves,cinnamon stick,green cardamom,black cardamom and cumin. This decadent recipe for kofta biryani, or Indian meatballs cooked with seasoned rice, can be made with the meat of your choice.
Kofta Biryani Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Learn How to make Kofta Biryani Recipe at home by watching Kofta Biryani Videos. If you are bored of the same old biryani again and again then you have come to the right spot for sooperchef has come with a delectable Kofta. You can cook Shahi kofta Biryani ? using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shahi kofta Biryani ?
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken boneless, 1/2 cup pudina,2 green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cuminseeds/zeera,2 tbsn breadcrumbs,1 tsp garam masala pwd.
- You need 3 of tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste and 1 tsp salt.
- It’s of Grind all together )this is for kofta.
- It’s of Biryani masala.
- You need 3 of big onion sliced,2 big tomatoes chopped,5 green chillies chop.
- It’s 1 of tbsn salt,1 tbsn curd,1tbsn red chilli pwd, 1 tsp turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander pwd, 1 1/2 cup mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala, 1tsp Biryani masala,1 cup coriander leaves.
- Prepare of N mint leaves(1 potato cubed n fried optional).
- Prepare of Whole garam masala put with onion 8 black pepper, 4 cloves.
- It’s 2 stick of cinnamon,3 bay leaves, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 4 cardamom.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice soaked for 10 mins.
- You need of Garam masala for rice 1 tsp cumin seeds,3 bay leaves, 3 cardamom.
- Prepare 4 of black pepper,4 cloves,1 stick cinnamon and 3 tbsn salt.
- It’s Pinch of saffron soaked in water,fried cashewnuts, fried onions.
- Prepare of Colour yellow n green.
Noormahal Biryani is named after Noormahal palace which was the princely estate of the royal family of Bahawalpur (now in Punjab, Pakistan) during the Minced tender and juicy chicken koftas (balls) tossed in delightful sauce, layered with flavorful basmati rice and cooked on dum for shorter span.. Chicken Kofta Biryani recipe – mouth-watering dum biryani with succulent chicken koftas, slow-cooked to aromatic perfection. Make koftas: Place chicken keema in a large bowl, and add onion, garlic paste, ginger paste, black pepper powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, chopped green chilli. Kofta Biryani is a variation of a biryani where kofta made from paneer and bread is layered with the gravy and rice with spices and then it is cooked on a slow flame (dum) before serving.
Shahi kofta Biryani ? step by step
- First grind all the above masala with chicken and grind n mix altogether and form small balls n fry them…keep some for decorations.
- Now heat 1 cup of oil add the onion with the whole garam masala I mentioned above…now add ginger garlic and chilli paste mix then add tomato n chillies.
- Now add the turmeric, red chilli pwd, coriander pwd,curd and salt n mix well n saute 2 mins.
- Now add mix vegetables (ur choice)then add garam masala pwd and Biryani masala (check my recipe for Biryani masala).
- Now mix the kofta with the masala and coriander leaves n mint leaves,remove some oil for rice.now boil rice with 8 cup of water with the above whole garam masala and salt….
- When done strain now in a big vessel layer some rice then the kofta masala then add the layer of rice,pour drops of colour, oil,saffron water all over the top layer..decorate some kofta with some silver leaf(not aluminium).
- Now cover the lid n the lid with cloth…cook on high flame for 5 mins then 10 mins on low flame…open the lid after 5 mins.
- When done decorate with fried onions, fried cashews and the decorated kofta….and some curd salad.?..pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s yummy food blog…enjoy ? happy mother's day #cookpad #ramadanrecipe #youtube.
It is a one meal dish and can be enjoyed on different occasions and potluck. Shahi Biryani Recipe, Learn how to make Shahi Biryani (absolutely delicious recipe of Shahi Biryani ingredients and cooking method) A traditional dum style An absolute pleaser at dinner parties!. This Shahi Biryani recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Remove from heat and keep aside to cool. Add cherry slices and mix well.