You can have Mango Pannacotta using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Pannacotta
- Prepare 1 cup of China grass.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 3 cups of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
Mango Pannacotta step by step
- First mix china grass and water together and bring it to boil till the china grass melts..
- In a pan add sugar and milk and bring it to boil..
- Combine milk(step2) with water china grass mixture(step 1) together and blend well. Place a mango piece in your desired moulds and pour this mixture and let them set for 10-15 min…
- Once set demould them, garnish with mango roll ups(flowers) and serve.. you can also refrigerate them for 30 min and serve them chill…
- Alternatively you can use any other fruit of your choice (kiwi, strawberry, figs, peaches etc).