Bengali Rosogulla – Indian sweet.
You can cook Bengali Rosogulla – Indian sweet using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bengali Rosogulla – Indian sweet
- Prepare 1 ltr of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
Bengali Rosogulla – Indian sweet instructions
- Boil the milk and add the lemon juice to make it fermented..
- Remove all water aside and the thick portion of milk let it dry for some time.
- Mix flour, 1 spoon grind sugar and prepare a soft dough adding small amout of oil for softening purpose.
- Make it round as per your needs and keep it aside in room temp for 5 min.
- Mean while take 3 cup of sugar and 5 cup water hoil it for 7-10 min.
- Add the balls in the sugar syrup and let it boil for 15-20 min more.
- When they are cooked and we'll boiled remove them from flame and let them cool down to room temperature.