Set dosa. Set dosa recipe – Learn to make different kinds of dosa with step by step pictures. Crispy, thin delicious potato stuffed dosa is served with chutney. Set dosa recipe with step by step photos – very soft, light and spongy dosa.
Recipe for spongy white set dosa recipe. Made with rice and atukulu / poha. Its common in restaurants here in Bangalore and the name set dosa kind of intrigued me. You can have Set dosa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Set dosa
- You need 2 cups of dosa/idli rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of thick puffed rice(poha).
- It’s 0.25 cup of Urrad dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 5 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of Sugar.
Set Dosa Recipe – Learn How to Make Set Dosa Recipe and get all the details like Ingredients, know the Cooking Method of Set Dosa Recipe step by step on Vaya.in. Set dosa is a popular breakfast in Karnataka and Tamilnadu. Set Dosa is served with mixed vegetable Sagu. A very soft, spongy and fluffy dosa.
Set dosa instructions
- Soak dosa rice + puffed rice + urrad dal + fenugreek seeds for 7-8 hours.
- Grind it smooth and let the batter be in a warm place for another 7 hours.
- Later add salt + 5 tbsp curd + pinch sugar and mix the batter well..
- Now in a pan grease oil and pour the batter and roast it on both the sides..
- Serve it hot with chutney or saagu.
This set was given out to players who logged onto their Nexon accounts on specific dates at registered PC cafes in South Korea. Set dosa or sponge dosa is yet another delicious breakfast from south indian cuisine. The tiny holes make set dosa special. These porous set dosa soak up the sagu well and very tasty when served hot. Set Dosa is usually served in a pair with kurma or chutney.