Italian kielbasa and potatoes. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. I tweaked it a little…used anduoille sausage…added a tad bit of onions…a little garlic powder…and covered it with shredded Italian cheese.
This Kielbasa and Potatoes Recipe is such a classic combination, that it is sure to become a family favorite. Roasted Potatoes and Kielbasa (One-Pan Recipe)Natasha's Kitchen. salt, beans, onion, italian seasonings, potatoes, pepper, kielbasa sausage. Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato CasseroleGraceful Little Honey Bee. You can cook Italian kielbasa and potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian kielbasa and potatoes
- It’s 6 of potatoes cubed.
- You need 1 of ring of kiebasa.
- It’s 1 packages of of italian dressing dip mix.
- You need 6 large of mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of shakes of pepper and tumeric.
- It’s 2 of pinches of applewood rub.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
If the potatoes are not seasoned sprinkle on a some herbs such as rosemary and thyme and/or minced flat leaf parsley, if you have it, salt and pepper over them BEFORE Kielbasa can be pan fried and is yummy. Looking for a hearty meat and potatoes casserole? MORE+ LESS Soothe the family with our hearty Honey Mustard Kielbasa and Potatoes recipe. This recipe for Crock-Pot Cabbage, Kielbasa Sausage and Potatoes is delicious, easy to make and frugal too.
Italian kielbasa and potatoes step by step
- Set oven at350' spray.
- In a round casserole dish spray cooking oil and put in potatoes and put on spices.wash mushrooms and cut off stems and cut mushrooms in4 pieces and add in.spices.
- Slice kielbasa and cut each piece in half put in dish and put on Italian package and slowly pour on water then put lid on casserole dish and put in oven an hour and20 minutes or until potatoes are soft and serve with your favorite vegetable.
An old fashioned recipe made new by cooking it in the slow cooker! Italian Roasted Potatoes – buttery, cheesy oven-roasted potatoes with Italian seasoning, garlic, paprika and Parmesan cheese. I love baby potatoes and they are perfect for this Italian roasted potatoes recipe. Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist? Discover a simple slow cooker recipe that puts a wholesome casserole on the dinner table.