Western-style Saikyo Miso Fried Salmon.
You can cook Western-style Saikyo Miso Fried Salmon using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Western-style Saikyo Miso Fried Salmon
- You need 2 of cuts Fresh salmon (sweet salted salmon).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of ＊ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊ Miso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊ Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of ＊ White sesame seeds.
Western-style Saikyo Miso Fried Salmon step by step
- Mix ＊ ingredients together to prepare the flavoring..
- Lightly sprinkle the fresh salmon with salt, and coat with flour..
- Spread out a cooking sheet, place butter on top of the salmon (1/2 pat each), and cook in an over for 15 minutes at 390F/200℃ without preheating..
- Take them out of the oven, evenly coat with the flavoring ingredients from Step 1, and cook for another 10 minutes..
- They are done once they brown a little..