Spinach, Tomato, and Cheese Western Omelet. Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over low to medium heat. Use as many of your favorite vegetables in this omelet as you like. You can also replace the Swiss cheese with another type of cheese that's safe during pregnancy, like cheddar or.
Make the best Spinach, Tomato and Cheddar Omelet with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Fold opposite half of omelet over filling. You can have Spinach, Tomato, and Cheese Western Omelet using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach, Tomato, and Cheese Western Omelet
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 4 of rashers Bacon.
- Prepare 130 grams of Frutica tomatoes (cherry tomatoes are fine too).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of Consomme cube.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Melting cheese.
Egg white omelette stuffed with spinach, tomato, and feta cheese is an easy and filling way to start the day. Wow – feta cheese and scrambled eggs together! This made for a light yet filling breakfast with a tasty combination of flavors. I did sautee the spinach along with a little onion and garlic then.
Spinach, Tomato, and Cheese Western Omelet instructions
- Cut the tomatoes into 4 to 6 equal pieces. Discard the spinach roots and cut into 3-cm lengths. Cut the bacon into 1-cm widths. Grate the garlic..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic over low heat. When the garlic is fragrant, add the bacon..
- Add the spinach to step 2 and continue frying. Season with salt, pepper, water and consomme cube. Separatenly, beat the eggs..
- After the consomme cube is dissolved pour in the beaten eggs. Sprinkle with the cheese and arrange the tomatoes. Cover with a lid until the eggs are cooked..
Learn how to make Spinach, Tomato and Feta Omelet & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Sprinkle tomatoes and cheese on one half; fold over other half to cover. My usual breakfast omelette is something with spinach and mushroom. You can also make use of other vegetables such as bell pepper Corned beef omelet (tortang corned beef) also sounds like a good idea if you Going back to my simple yet delicious Spinach Tomato and Cheese Omelette. Omelets are a common breakfast item that can often be loaded with fat.