Huevos ala Mexicana (Mexican style eggs).
You can have Huevos ala Mexicana (Mexican style eggs) using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Huevos ala Mexicana (Mexican style eggs)
- Prepare 1 dash of oil.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 2 each of onion.
- Prepare 4 each of eggs.
- Prepare 2 small of jalapeños.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Huevos ala Mexicana (Mexican style eggs) instructions
- cut up onion, tomato, jalpeños into little pieces.
- preheat oil on the stove (medium).
- add your chopped ingredients into heated pan.
- let the sauté for about 2 minutes or until golden.
- add your eggs into the sauteed ingredients.
- mix eggs like if you were making scrambled eggs.
- when eggs are the way you like them add a pinch if salt( or you desired amount).
- Happy Cooking!!!.
- Tip: I usually served my huevos ala mexicana with refried beans..