Moong dal dosa. Moong dal dosa are instant thin crepes made with skinned yellow lentils or moong dal & spices. These protein packed flavorful moong dal dosa will be an amazing addition to your breakfast menu. Learn how to make Moong Dal Dosa at home which is a popular South Indian breakfast recipe.
This is a healthy & nutritious dosa variety. Vegan as well as gluten free. Moong dal dosa is easy breakfast and can be prepared instantly. You can cook Moong dal dosa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moong dal dosa
- It’s of To soak and grind.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole moong dal.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of To sauté.
- Prepare 2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of stem coriander leaves finely chopped.
You'll surely relish eating these mouth drooling, crispy. Moong Dal Dosa ( Idlis and Dosas ). by Tarla Dalal. Made of par-boiled rice and moong dal, soaked, ground and fermented, these dosas have a deliciously homely flavour and enticing crispness. Moong dal dosa is one of the easiest and fastest ways to prepare dosa.
Moong dal dosa step by step
- Wash and soak moong dal overnight.
- Drain all the water. Grind it into smooth paste by adding salt and little water..
- Heat a pan with oil. Sauté all the ingredients under sauté section for just 2 mins..
- Add this to the ground batter and mix it well..
- Heat dosa pan. Pour the batter and spread it into round shape. Sprinkle oil. Flip it and cook both sides..
- Serve with any chutney or it can be eaten as it is. I like to eat as it is without any chutney..
Moong dal is light and easy to digest and it's low in carbohydrates. It's also a good source of protein. Moong Dal Sprouts are one of the richest source of proteins and are very beneficial for growing children. How to make Healthy Moong dal Sprouts Dosa? finally i would like to mention my other dal recipes collection with this recipe post of moong dal recipe. it includes, dal fry, dal tadka, dal makhni, dhaba style dal, methi dal, masoor dal, chana dal, panchamel. The moong dal / payatham paruppu in the recipe makes the dosa's very light and easy to digest and they are very tasty too.