Indian spicy chicken with potato. Chicken Curry, Curry, Potato Pakora, Chips, Salad and Rooh Afza. Toss the chicken pieces with the spices and a quick stream of olive oil. I love sweet potatoes but can't get my boyfriend to eat them.
NOTE: I cut raw chicken breast into about three chunks each and added to crock pot (raw). Toward the end of cooking, I shredded the chicken with. Rinse, peel and cut the potatoes into thick wedges. You can have Indian spicy chicken with potato using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian spicy chicken with potato
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of chopped large onion.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of large potato cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 of curry leaf.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken masala.
- You need 800 ml of warm water.
- Prepare of coriander.
Peel the shallots and garlic and halve the shallots. Rinse chile peppers, halve, remove seeds and chop. Cut the lemon and orange into slices, remove any pits and place in an oiled roasting pan or baking dish large enough to hold the chicken in a single layer. A delicious Indian Spiced Chicken Stew, with potatoes, tomatoes and a blend of Indian spices slow cooked for a complete and comforting meal.
Indian spicy chicken with potato step by step
- Heat pan in low flame. Pour vegetable oil, cloves, ginger garlic paste, chicken and potatoes to fry..
- Chop capsicum into small pieces..
- After 5 minutes put onion and curry leaf. When onion gets cooked put tomato paste and capsicum (If u want semi-cooked capsicum, put it later)..
- Put salt, pepper, ground cumin, chilli powder, ground cinnamon, chicken masala and garam masala and nicely stir it..
- After a while, pour warm water and stir again. Cover it and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until gravy . When you think that its almost ready pour yoghurt and stir well..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot! (Taste best with rice or roti.).
The spicy tomato and cream sauce was delicious and plentiful, great for sopping up with the naan bread. I also loved the addition of potatoes to this dish. After the fiery-red chicken, the potatoes are probably the best part, and the most comforting to eat. They almost fall apart in the broth and make it Dakdoritang is hot, spicy, and bold like my mother, but also sweet (from the gochujang and carrots). Love is not an ingredient here according to the FDA, but.