One Pot Jambalaya.
You can cook One Pot Jambalaya using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Jambalaya
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 2 cups of cooked sausage (andoille).
- Prepare 2 cups of long grain rice uncooked.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of diced celery.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic pressed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 packets of beef oxo.
- Prepare 1 cup of parsley.
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn, carrots, peas (optional).
- It’s 3 cups of water.
One Pot Jambalaya step by step
- Chop bacon into 1 cm pieces and cook. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Add butter, onions and celery to bacon grease. Cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cooked sausage, cook for 2 minutes constantly stirring..
- Add water, canned tomatoes dry rice, 3/4 of the parsley and all spices. Bring all to a boil..
- Reduce heat to low simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes or until rice is soft stirring once or twice in between..
- Add frozen veg mix (optional) and previously cooked bacon. Cook another 5 minutes on low. Stir, garnish with parsley and serve!.