You can have Gazpacho Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gazpacho Salad
- You need 2 of medium English Cucumbers.
- It’s 2 lb of Heirloom Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh Lime juice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of fresh basil (plus garnish).
- You need 2 of medium garlic cloves (smashed).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of thin sliced red onion, rinsed in cold water.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of fine sea salt.
- It’s 2 of medium orange/yellow bell pepper, finely chopped (approx 3/4c).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of extra Virginia olive oil.
Gazpacho Salad instructions
- Peel cucumbers. Reserve peel. Cut in half lengthwise. Remove and reserve seeds. Cut into 1/2in slices (approx 4 cups)..
- Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Remove and reserve seeds. Cut into 3/4in pieces (approx 5 cups)..
- Combine 1 1/2 cup tomatoes, lime juice, basil, garlic and 2 Tbsp vinegar in blender. Add reserved seeds and peel. Process until smooth, approx 30 seconds..
- Line a fine strainer with double layer of cheese cloth and strain. Discard solids. Season dressing to taste..
- Combine onion, 1/4tsp salt and remaining 2 Tbsp vinegar in bowl. Toss to coat. Add bell peppers, reserved cucumber slices, chopped tomatoes and 1 tsp salt. Toss to combine..
- Stir in dressing. Let stand approx 20min, stirring occasionally. Drizzle with oil and season with salt..
- Serving: use slotted spoon and garnish with basil..